Virtual ARTBA National Convention Pre-Event Checklist
- Please make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome.
- You must use a computer (not a tablet or smartphone).
- If it is your first-time using Remo, you will need to grant remo.co permission to access your camera, and microphone. Remo will present on-screen prompts to you asking for necessary permissions.
- Remo does not provide dial-in phone numbers for audio. Make sure your computer audio is working prior to the event.
- Turning off your VPN is recommended to eliminate connectivity issues.
- Please perform a compatibility test prior to the event, Remo has created this tool to assess your computer: https://geartest.remo.co/
- Be sure to test the computer you plan on using for the conference.
- If you receive three green checkmarks on the left side, your connection will be good for the event.
- Use the buttons on the right to test your webcam, microphone, and speakers.
- Bookmark the ARTBA National Convention event link: https://live.remo.co/e/artba-national-convention
You can watch this YouTube video for a quick-tutorial on the Remo platform and how to navigate the virtual event once you are connected.
What to do during the event:
- You will be automatically assigned a seat once you join the event. Double-click on a table to travel to a vacant seat. Note: each table may seat up to six people.
- Press and hold down your mouse to drag the virtual event map.
- Use your mouse’s scroll wheel (or laptop equivalent) to zoom in and out of the event map.
- On your profile picture/icon, right click to reveal your “do not disturb” settings.
- Be mindful of background noise to limit sound interruptions at your table. Please mute your microphone while you are not speaking.
- Click on a sponsor logo at each booth to view their promotional materials.
- Use the numbers to the left of your screen to navigate to the various floors. There are eight floors with a seating capacity of 100 attendees per floor.
- You will be able to see and talk to people at your table as long as their cameras and microphones are turned on. Use the chat feature to connect with individuals, those at your current table, ARTBA staff, or all attendees via the general chat.
Our staff will be at the event and are designated with a gold star icon attached to their avatar. Please private message any member of our staff if you have questions during the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions about your registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any help with your technology.